Steve is an active speaker, thought leader, author, and an entrepreneur – where he practices what he preaches! At Xentio and MammothDB, Steve puts his thoughts into action, and is more often than not inspired with new ideas by his colleagues and friends.
Themes he enjoys speaking about include: play, spurring innovation, entrepreneurship, transforming business practices, marketing, sales, and incorporating the element of “story” into our lives!
Book Steve to speak at your next conference or event. He’s happy to work with you in order to come up with a custom topic which fits your goals!
Upcoming speaking events:
- Two Generations Book Launch, 5th March at a great cafe / venue called +Tova in Sofia: Bulgaria
- CEE Research Forum 2013 – ESOMAR, in March: Prague, Czech Republic
Past speaking highlights:
- Steve’s presentation on TED: the Play Manifesto discussing the importance of ‘Play’ in our lives, schools, and work.
- Steve speaking at The Next Web 2012 about the need for people to change the concept of “best practices” in business, and to question if our legacy business ideas are actually suitable for today’s business environment.
- Interview with DigiRedo TV, next to a cow! Discussing “Where’s my flying car?” – how ‘inertia’ thinking is stunting our capacity for innovation.
- Agile Eastern Europe Conference in Ukraine, discussing “People over Process” – the need for compassion and humanism to return as the keystone foundation to business.